|Home | Mechanics | Gallery ||
Luneta At Night
- Frequently seen at Manila Bay. The solemnity of the place is one of the reasons why many couples unwind to this place specially during dusk.
- An idea from MMDA's signage "Bawal Tumawid, Nakamamatay." I take this shot while waiting for the stop light to stop.
- A nice spot to take a souvenir photo with the statue at the background. Sometimes stolen shots adds more story and drama to the photo.
- One of the attractions to visit specially at night. Perfect for family and barkada. But it also suits if your solo and you just want to be a
- A silhouette photo of Rizal's Monument, a statue erected commemorating our National Hero.