Shoot Some Juice Mechanics
- Submission period will run from May 25, 2011 to July 15, 2011.
- Promo is open to all Metro Manila residents, 18 years old and above.
- Users can then submit 5 photos (with an album description) to make their own review of a restaurant/vacation spot. All photos submitted must have a caption. Entries must be submitted in the registration/submission page at Juice.ph.
- Want inspiration? Check Out Saab's Date Ideas or BNO's Resort Review.
- Per photo submitted must have a caption describing briefly the elements in the photo (140 characters max).
- Entries must include:
- Their favorite restaurants/establishments/resorts
- How to go there/what to find
- Recommended items/favorite selections
- Photos must follow the ff. properties:
- Photo must be in .jpeg or .gif format
- Photo will be displayed in 495x307px. Please refrain from posting vertical or disproportioned images to prevent a distorted display.
- Photos must not exceed 1Mb.
- Juice will choose 2 winners at the end of the promo period.
- 30% Originality (content of photos must feature places/activities/events that are very hip but unpopular to visit)
- 20% Creativity (treatment and post-editing of photos)
- 30% Juice factor (constitutes relevance to theme and/or presence of EYP recommended establishments)
- 20% Social Media Sharing (FB like, FB Share and Tweet from Juice.ph)
- Photo albums submitted will be included in the gallery along with other photo blog entries.
- There will be two (2) winners for WTJ? Shoot Some Juice contest. Prizes include:
- P10,000 in cash
- Apple iPad 2 16GB
- Work with Juice.ph as a featured blog photographer for 3 months
- Promo is open to all EYP.ph and Juice.ph registered users currently residing in Metro Manila, 18 years old and above.
- Qualified entries/winners should conform to official rules of the promo and are presumed to have read, understood and agreed to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
- Participants will retain copyright and ownership of their entries. However by entering the contest, participants agree to grant Juice.ph an exclusive, perpetual royalty-free license to use the winning entries.
- Juice.ph has the exclusive right to reproduce and circulate the winning entries, and to use, copy, publish, print, and distribute the winning entries for commercial and non-commercial purposes, without having to consult the photographer any compensation.
- The owners of the winning entries retain the right to post their images on their websites, blogs, or publish them newspapers and magazines, but not to enter them in any other contest, or use them in any way defames or damages the Juice.ph brand.
- Juice.ph reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Juice.ph at its sole discretion.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade. Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is deemed a minor) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Juice.ph, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all liability and damages.
- This promotion is open only to Filipino Registered Users of Juice.ph/eyp.ph. Employees of Directories Philippines, Inc., One Hundred Services, Inc., Web Sales, Inc., Havoc Digital, Inc.,its subsidiaries, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are disqualified from the contest and promotion.
- Juice.ph disclaims any liability for failure to receive or acknowledge entries arising from force majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, wars or other disturbances, labor unrest, or other causes beyond its control.
- Juice.ph reserves the right to amend the rules and revise the mechanics without prior notice.
Determining Winners and Prizes
- From all entries earned from the cut-off period, the judges will choose based on the criteria given per phase.
- Prizes in kind are transferable but not convertible to cash.
- Prizes shall be awarded only upon completion of entire validation process, resulting in the subscriber being identified as a legitimate winner.
- Winners will be informed via the email address or phone call indicated in his EYP/Juice registration. No text notifications will be sent to the winner advising him/her that he/she won. The winner/s should claim their prize within 60 days from receipt of notification. Otherwise the prize will be forfeited in favor of Juice.ph.
- Winners will be required to sign an internship contract with Juice,ph.
- The winner must present the following to an authorized Juice.ph. representative when claiming prize:
View Entries »
- One (1) valid ID with complete real name, picture and correct address. Photocopies of any of the documents (i.e. birth certificate, marriage contract, SSS ID, driver’s license, school ID and/or passport).